North Carolina - Ethics in the Insurance Industry (CE)
The course presents an explanation of Insurance Fraud, Regulatory Ethical Standards, Regulatory Standards of practice, Professional Standards and Practices.
The primary goals of this course include all of the following:
- To develop high ethical standards of conduct among insurance practitioners, that can result in meeting and exceeding the minimum ethical standards required by the state's insurance regulations.
- To meet the fiduciary responsibilities through vigilant compliance with insurance laws and regulations.
- To acquire an in-depth knowledge of the insurance regulations especially in the areas pertaining to the conduct of insurance practitioners.
- To commit to a high level of integrity and ethics in our relationships with Insureds, Insurers, other insurance practitioners, and vendors.
- Lastly to embody the attributes of ethical conduct learn in this course in order to overcome the challenges inherent in the altruistic nature of an insurance profession.
This course has been approved for insurance continuing education credit by the North Carolina Department of Insurance. This North Carolina CE course is approved for 4hrs of intermediate level CE credit. No classroom attendance required.
Course Provider: OnLine Training Inc.
Provider #: 14215
Course Approval ID#: 66057
|Provider Name||OnLine Training, Inc.|
|Course Approval #||66057|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Yes|
|Course Length||4 hours|
|Enrollment Length||30 Days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $25.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: